Terms of Usage
Please agree and download the dataset
The person in request may download and use this database only after signing and returning this agreement form. By signing this document, the user agrees to the following terms:
1. Commercial and academic use: the database is made available for research purposes only. Any commercial use of this data is forbidden.
2. Redistribution: the user may not distribute the database or parts of it to any third party.
3. Publications: the use of data for illustrative purposes in publications is allowed. Publications include both scientific papers, and presentations for scientific/educational purposes. In this case, the identity of the subjects should be protected (no release of subject names).
4. Citation: all publications must cite the following related papers for using the dataset, SVM baseline and subjectivity analysis:
Edmund Tong*, Amir Zadeh*, Cara Jones, Louis-Philippe Morency, "Combating Human Trafficking with Multimodal Deep Models", ACL 2017
6. Warranty: the database comes without any warranty. In no event shall the provider be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by the use of this data.
If you agree to all above, contact Cara Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org) for downloading the dataset.